Saturday, September 20, 2014

Billz Photography, check the Page :)

i started Photography this year, i have to say that it's really tough to compete you have to have a vision in things , think like a child go into your own fantasy world to take photographs. I don't know but Photography is like my passion soon i will upload my new clicks , see them rate them comment on them. My own review for photography is " I find my self becoming more and more jaded with the photographic landscape of today.i never want to be someone who takes predictable, boring photographs. To combat this, i ask myself after every photo is this good enough for gallery, museum and a photo book? if so ' am happy, i will be always looking to create timeless and classic photographs. Visit my Page and see some of my work http://adf.ly/sDmxu

No comments :

Post a Comment